We are a construction company and have been in business for 40 years. We have seen a lot of homes and the one thing most have in common is that at one time or another something gets cracked, damaged or quits working. I like to say homeownership is the gift that keeps giving. Most us know that there are maintenance items we can do to avoid damages but we:
- Don't know exactly what to look for
- Don't know how to repair or fix
- Don't have the time, the wherewithal or the desire
- Don't remember
We all can agree that our homes are one of our largest investments, if not the largest, right? Just, like your health, you need to take care of your home so it will take care of you. House hub makes caring for your investment simple.
It is a tool for you to use to avoid potential problems by helping you maintain your home and keeping track of what is in it. You will know:
- What to look for and how often
- How to perform regular maintenance and/or repairs (if you desire-DIY)
- Who to call, if you need help (Vetted professionals in your area).
- Tracking and reminders (on your devices) that help you protect your home
How many of you have forgotten a paint color or don't know where your remodel plans are? House Hub stores ALL information relating to your home; plans, permits, equipment, materials, colors, warranties and more, making it an invaluable tool not only for you now but also at whatever time you are selling the property.
House Hub Making Life a Little Easier for You. Click here to find out more about how it works.